- Wine Regions
- 2 for 1 & FREE Tastings
- Monterey County
- South SF Bay (Santa Cruz, Bonny Doon)
Complimentary tasting and 10% OFF any wine purchase
Get this offer as well as discounts at over 400 other wineries and businesses when you buy a Priority Wine Pass
– No reservations needed unless for a large group
– Tasting fees are $20 per person for 5 wines including some of our reserve labels
– We do not allow outside food but have complimentary bread sticks and chocolate – also cheese plates available for purchase
– The tasting room is in downtown Carmel by the Sea and is completely separate from our winery property
At Galante Vineyards our philosophy is simple: grow the finest grapes possible and let the fruit express itself in the wine. Since all of our grapes are estate grown, each bottle of wine we produce embodies the characteristics of our unique region, exhibiting the natural flavors that are born from the land. We invite you to sample our award winning bordeaux style wines including Cabernet, Malbec, Merlot, Petite Sirah, and many more!
The Galante Family has a long history in the Monterey area. Owner Jack Galante’s great grandfather, J.F. Devendorf, was the founder of the town of Carmel. He later built the Pine Inn and the prestigious Highlands Inn.
Galante Vineyards has always had a very simple philosophy: grow the finest grapes and let the fruit express itself in the wine. This approach has won Galante a reputation for producing some of the finest Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc in Monterey County.
- Pinot Noir
- Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 for 1 Tastings
- Accepts Large Groups
- Family Friendly
- FREE Tastings
- Picnic Friendly