1 Year Membership + Barrel Bundle
A BARREL TASTING TICKET
Your order will include one 1-Year Priority Wine Pass membership and a ticket to the Wine Road’s Barrel Tasting event in Sonoma.
Your order will include one 1-Year Priority Wine Pass membership and one ticket to one of the Wine Road’s Barrel Tasting Weekend events.
BARREL TASTING DETAILS (SONOMA)
FIRST WEEKEND: March 1 – 3, 2019
11:00 am – 4:00 pm each day
SECOND WEEKEND: March 8-10, 2019
11:00 am – 4:00 pm each day
Join us as we celebrate our 42nd Annual Barrel Tasting wine event! This is your chance to sample wines from the barrel, talk to winemakers and explore the beautiful Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys.
Barrel Tasting is not a food pairing or themed event. It’s all about the WINE… many wineries offer “futures” on their barrel samples. This is a chance to purchase wine now, often at a discount, then come back to the winery when the wine is bottled, typically 12-18 months from now. Many wines are so limited, buying futures is your only chance to purchase them.
Ticket price will include barrel sampling at all of the participating wineries for the weekend, some wineries may charge an additional fee for current vintages (refer to Event Program).
Attendees will receive a tasting glass & wristband upon check-in.
ONCE YOU PURCHASE
You will receive a 1 Year Priority Wine Pass membership as a PDF pass that can be used immediately. Option for physical card can be selected on the next page. After this we will send your details to the Wine Road. They will follow up directly with additional details about the event and confirm that your Barrel Tasting Ticket has been shipped. Ticket price does NOT cover the Toast the Future Friday Night Event.
Check in location for 1st Weekend tickets is: Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, 5007 Fulton Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
Check in location for 2nd Weekend tickets is: Balletto Vineyards, 5700 Occidental Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
Additional Event Details
this is on their site..advance ticket sales end FEB 25th..
- PRINT IT OR SHOW IT – Your PDF Ticket at registration at your chosen starting winery
- You are required to select your starting winery, then are welcome to visit any & all of the wineries that are participating in this year’s event throughout the weekend
- Please note the Check-In location listed. This is the only winery you will be able to check in at.
- Each participating winery is limited to 50 check-in registrations. When a winery has sold out as a check-in their winery name is “crossed out” on the list and will not be able to accept any more check-ins
- Wineries with an * next to their name have requested no groups of 8 or more and no limos
- All buses are banned from Wine Road events. A van is not a bus, but a bus of any size is just that – a bus.
Buses are not allowed. Wineries will turn you away at the parking lot.
- Be prepared to show your wristband at each winery you visit to let wineries know you’ve checked-in & are an event participant
- You will need to keep your wristband on for both days
- Ticket admits 1 person into the event
- Be prepared to show your photo I.D. – No I.D. = no admittance
- All Wine Road events are for adults only… NO ONE under the age of 21 is allowed to attend Barrel Tasting –this also applies to babies or children of any age
- If you lose or forget your glass it will be $5.00 for a new one
- No replacement for lost wristbands, a new one must be purchased
- Please do not bring dogs to Barrel Tasting
- Each person in your party will need to be present when checking in, wineries need to check ID’s (for age) & attach wristbands to each attendee
- Sunday Only tickets will be able to check-in on Sunday only
- Participating wineries will stop pouring at 4:00 on event weekends, even if their normal tasting hours are later
- Please Help Us With Our Goal Of Responsible Wine Service… No winery will continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, even if they have a limo or designated driver. It is against the law.
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Designated Drivers will not be served any wine, they will be offered other beverages to drink. At check-in they are given a different color wristband and a Wine Road mug instead of a wineglass.
- “Share the Responsibility” In an effort towards responsible hospitality, if you and your companion would like to switch between a Weekend and Designated Driver ticket, just ask that your wristbands be cut off at your first stop on Sunday and new ones assigned for your use.
REFUND POLICY: Sales are FINAL and non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who will miss the event. The ticket is valid only on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates.
Be aware of those around you as you wait at the tasting bar for your sample, make room for others to enjoy the experience as well.
We recommend limiting the number of wines you sample at each winery and we encourage you to take advantage of dump buckets provided for excess wine.