If you’re planning a last minute trip to Napa and wondering “What Napa wineries are open this 4th of July?” you’ll be happy checked in beforehand. Even though the holiday falls mid week this year, the majority of wineries will be closed for Independence day. But, don’t stress. Below we have compiled a list of wineries that are open and welcoming folks looking to celebrate America in style. If you haven’t gotten yourself a wine pass it would definitely be something worth doing as it will save you some money, giving you a chance to spend more on wine 🙂
Here is the list of wineries that will be open along with our notes:
- Pine Ridge: Great iconic winery off the Silverado Trail. They have some wonderful reds. If you have the Priority Wine Pass you’re welcome to walk in to receive a 2 for 1 bar tasting at any point throughout the day. Tasting fees are $40pp\
- Mark Herold Wines: Located in downtown Napa this wonderful spot is lively with some unique red and white blends. Again, no reservations are required and you can walk right in to get yourself a 2 for 1 tasting with the pass. Tasting fees are $25pp
- Andretti Winery: Named for the iconic race car driver, this spot is a lovely hidden gem located in Southern Napa it is surrounded by trees and vineyards. They have a great picnic area and have some wonderful wines for all types of palates. Tasting fees are $25pp and its a 2 for 1 tasting and 10% discount on wine purchases with a Priority Wine Pass
- Conn Valley Vineyards: Nestled up a bit off of Silverado Trail in St.Helena. This is a wonderful tucked away spot. You receive a lovely tasting, cave tour, and more. The wine pass gives you $50 off per couple and reservations are required so make sure to give them a call to reserve your spot how!
- Clos Pegase: This fantastic spot has some really unique architecture and has some great wine to boot at a reasonable price as well. You can walk in and enjoy a bar tasting and receive a 2 for 1 tasting and 20% off wine purchases with the Priority Wine Pass, saving you $25+ on your experience. You can also bring your own food and picnic outside after.
- Bouchaine: Nestled on the border of Carneros and Napa this is truly a hidden gem. Known for their pinots and chardonnays their outdoor space is incredible. Their barrel tasting is a must as you taste the difference between different aged barrels. Receive $20 off their barrel tour and tasting for two with the wine pass or Receive $50 off their VIP sunset vineyard tasting and tour @5pm daily.
- Long Meadow Ranch: This iconic spot has some fantastic (and reasonably priced wines for Napa). ..they offer their complimentary Mayacamas Tour with the purchase of either their lunch or dinner Chefs Table with the Priority Wine Pass ($150 savings!) Email: email@example.com for bookings! They also have a few great events happening in the link here: http://www.longmeadowranch.com/things-to-do/events/Fourth-of-july
- Boeschen Vineyards: This is a hidden gem!! The wine is incredible the experience is top notch. You tour the property that was once featured in Sunset Magazine. You see their gardens, their vineyard, their cave operation, as well as their private porsche collection. The tasting is normally $75pp and by appointment only. With the wine pass it is complimentary for 2 people with the purchase of 2 bottles of red wine (which is what they are known for)
- Judds Hill Winery: This is a wonderful boutique winery that has something for everyone. Reservations are highly recommended and the price is $25pp and 2 for 1 tasting with the Priority Wine Pass.
- Gustavo: The winemaker is known for being the featured winemaker in the famous movie “Bottleshock” that put Napa on the map in the world of wine. They have some fabulous Chardonnay and Cab to be expected and tastings are 2 for 1 with Priority Wine Pass
- Napa Cellars: This well-known spot is a fantastic great to picnic and has some nice wines to boot. You can bring outside food and with the pass you receive a complimentary cheese platter with the purchase of 2 tastings. $25 value..no appointments are necessary
- Liana… just past Domaine Carneros this wonderful gem is by appointment only. They have a bocce ball court to use after the tasting and their wine is wonderful. You receive $20 off a bubbles tasting for 2 with reservations
- Leaf & Vine Napa: 2 for 1 tasting this is a uniquely located winery in the industrial section of Napa near the Meritage Resort..save $25 with the pass!
- Whitehall Lane Winery: (open till 3;30) 2 for 1 bar tasting and walk in. This winery is fantastic and is easy to access as it is off highway 29!
- Summers Estate Wines: 2 for 1 tasting this rustic estate has many unique wines. You can also sit on their patio and occasionally see the Calistoga Geyser go off in the distance. Save $25 with Priority wine Pass
- Maxville Estate Winery: A bit off the main road up towards Chiles Valley this new winery is absolute stunning 2 for 1 Cave Tour and Private Tasting normally $65pp..reservations are required and picnics are welcome!
- Benessere Vineyards: A great Italian style wines and incredible prices. They too are picnic friendly and offer Prioriyt Wine Pass members complimentary tours of their estate with reservations and the purchase of a tasting email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pope Valley Winery: A picnic-friendly winery! 2 for 1 and a great spot to visit after or before Maxville as they’re both out that way. Rustic and wonderful..a great combination.